“The day you can fire me is one of the happiest days in our relationship” – Famous last words from John Gwin, CEO of The Auctus Group
But seriously…why should you care? You’re a cosmetic / aesthetic surgeon. You’re making 2-3K+ per hour. Why would you ever lose money to deal with insurance?
…Because you can double that rate…
and then some.
This is not a home run. We are not Jose Conseco. Or Marc McGwire. Or Berry Bonds. We’re more like Lance Armstrong TBH. We don’t stop…and we also don’t always win…but we #BillStrong. Also, we don’t cheat…but we like to think of our special sauce is almost like juicin’.
Want more deets? Are you nuts? We’re not just handing you the secret sauce! Honestly, it’s more like homemade canned okra and pickled beets…may not sell in stores, but those who need/want it, love it. Here are a few teasers to get you to click that CTA below…
1) You don’t just need GREAT Out-of-Network (OON) Billing. You need Case Valuation. You need Sales Coaching. You need to know how to set expectations with your patients.
2) You do need SPECIFICALLY OON billing. This is not everyone’s bag. No “I kinda do it,” and “I’ve done” don’t count.
3) Don’t know what a Case Valuation is? That’s a problem. You’re losing money.
4) Does your BillCo give you the paperwork you need? Templates? Talk tracks? 2022 Price Transparency Act paperwork?
5) Have you an ASC? That’s a W. Definitely need to be monetizing that.
6) Don’t want to risk your cosmetic fees. Not an issue. You can still pre-collect and protect that bottom line.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE MORE 💰 WITHOUT RISKING ANY?
✋ THIS DOES NOT MEAN OON BILLING IS FOR YOU…
If you exhibit any of the following behaviors…do NOT bill OON…
1) Open your own mail and read every EOB (yes, some people do this).
2) Need consistent reimbursement on a standard cycle.
3) Don’t have tolerance for incompetence (the payers, not us).
4) Don’t have tolerance for repetitive actions (we have to….because they’re incompetent).
5) Expect insurance companies to operate within the bounds of rationality/reason (they don’t because they don’t have to…no contract remember?).
6) Are looking for anything other than a revenue stream to supplement cash in hand (e.g., this is a supplemental stream, not a pillar of the practice).
Two Star Wars memes makes me a dork…three should be my cut-off…I think I’m at 4 now…you’ll have to call if you want more info…sorry…Luke Skybiller – over and out. 🎤 ⬇️
Want more info…call us…we got you. Like Chooey.