Great service leads to great returns: Good customer service is the bloodline of any business and the core of who we are and what we do. We know the value of the countless hours and tireless work our clients put into their practices as small business owners and we match it with our own, to enrich theirs. When customers are happy with the service they receive, they are more likely to trust and be loyal to that company. Good customer service creates a positive experience for all parties involved, which can result in repeat business, satisfied customers, happy employees, more referrals, and ultimately a great reputation.
1. Lead with empathy always; having a pleasant attitude goes a long way!
2. Make every interaction count, they are all relevant.
3. Over-provide knowledgeable and resourceful information.
1. Avoid; A waiting client is not a happy one.
2. Prioritize ANYTHING over customer service and the customer’s needs.
3. Forget to put yourself in the other person’s shoes.